Environmental commitments 2021
In 2021, MannionDaniels is taking forward several additional commitments to further improve our environmental and climate impact.
- We have already achieved CarbonNeutral® certification for the period of 1 June 2021 to May 2022. Our certification across our Scope 1,2 and 3 emissions is awarded by Natural Capital Partners who are leading experts on carbon neutrality and climate finance and their assessment and certification provides transparent, third-party assurance of our climate action
- We continue to work towards our ongoing goal of achieving carbon positive status by the end of 2021 through investing in more carbon offsets than our total greenhouse gas emissions for the year
- We have signed-up to the SME Climate Commitment to halve our greenhouse gas emissions before 2030 and reaching net-zero emissions before 2050. We commit to publicly declaring our science-based carbon reduction targets by the end of 2021
- An Environmental Champions programme has been established whereby a group of passionate and proactive staff support and feed into MannionDaniels’ environmental strategy and action plan
- We will develop a climate change and sustainability toolkit to support civil society organisations to reduce their environmental impact.