Support to the National Malaria Programme-Phase 2 (SunNMap 11)
Health systems and public health
SunNMaP 2 is a six-year bilateral programme with the overall goal of supporting government’s efforts to reduce Malaria in Nigeria. This goal will be achieved through partnership between the programme and key stakeholders to strengthen the planning, financing and delivery of sustainable and replicable pro-poor service for Malaria in the six supported states of Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Lagos and Yobe.
MannionDaniels is supporting the delivery of Outputs one and four in the programme.
- In Output one we are supporting the strengthening of government stewardship at national level and in SuNMaP2 supported states
- In Output 4 we are leading on social accountability by strengthening existing social accountability structures to enable them to play a more effective role
Who else is involved
- Springfield Centre (SC)
- Abt Associates Britain (AB)
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)
- Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations of Nigeria (FOMWAN)
- Health Policy Research Group (HPRG)
- Nigeria Interfaith Action Association (NIFAA)