Scope of Work for a Sales and Marketing Consultant
The Digital Sales and Marketing Consultant will be responsible for developing a sales and marketing strategy for a newly launched Environmental Sustainability Service. They will support the company to develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to the company website, and generate leads. The consultant will work closely with the leadership team to develop and execute effective sales campaigns that drive revenue growth.
What You’ll Do
- Review and evaluate current products including design, style and pricing and support the leadership to define business goals.
- Provide insights into market trends and digital approaches in the relevant business sector.
- Develop and implement comprehensive digital sales and marketing strategy and plan to increase brand awareness, generate leads and drive revenue.
- Provide advice on relevant sales and marketing technologies, systems, and resources.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and implement effective sales and marketing campaigns.
- Provide advice and support on search engine optimization (SEO) and other digital marketing strategies to improve search engine rankings and drive traffic.
- Analyse and report on sales and marketing performance, including website traffic, lead generation, and sales revenue.
- Provide advice and support on industry trends and best practices in digital marketing.
Please follow this link for full details